Designed with a background in Swedish engineering and safety by Axkid, the Axkid Duofix ISOfix 9-25 kg, a leader in the development of car seats on the market, will keep your precious traveller safe and comfortable throughout the journey.
Different instalation options:
Rear-facing 9-18 kg installed with ISOFIX
Forward facing 9-18 kg with internal harness
Rear-facing 9-25 kg installed with vehicle seat belt
Forward facing 15-25 kg as a booster seat using vehicle seat belt
– Integrated, self-adjusting five-point harness.
– Special patented tensioning function that tightens the tether straps to the optimal tension.
– Can be used both rear- and forward-facing in cars with or without ISOFIX.
– Offers your child great comfort with soft, padded shoulder straps and a comfortable headrest.
– Designed in accordance with the latest guidelines in child safety.
– Self-adjusting harness provides your child with excellent protection in the event of a collision.
– The headrest has seven fixed positions for increased comfort for smaller children.
– High side-protection for protection at a side collision.
– Generous length at the leg that makes it suitable for any type of vehicle.
– Possibility to mount the chair by pulling anchorage braces through the seat bracket and back to the seat of the car seat, which gives dual safety and stability during assembly.
– Three foldable positions.
– Duofix is approved in accordance with ECE R44 Rev 04 and can be used rear-facing for children between 9-25 kg with the cars three-point belt and 9-18 kg with ISOFIX.
– Can also be used for children 15-25 kg with the three-point seat belt and 9-18 kg with the cars seat belt.
Installation manual: https://manuall.co.uk/axkid-duofix-car-seat/
Manual instalación: https://www.manualpdf.es/axkid/duofix/manual